Tuesday 5 February 2013

I will admit it.....I love laundry rooms! Must be something about the clean scent of freshly laundered sheets or the soft feel of clothes after they have been renewed.  For me, the perfect laundry room not only provides a place to efficiently clean linens but also a place to organize, sort and store.  Being able to hang dry items also appeals to me as way to be environmentally conscious.  





My laundry room will also serve other purposes.  It will be a craft room, a wrapping room, a sewing room and a project room.  Its' design will factor in all of these purposes to make it a highly functional room for multi-tasking.  Since this room will be in what is now an unfinished basement, I have a clean slate from which to work.  Here are a couple of other inspiration photos.  



Stay tuned for the final reveal.  I can't wait to see how this room will turn out!  




No comments:

Post a Comment