Tuesday 26 February 2013

Yesterday was appliance shopping day and with my pj's still on and  a coffee in hand I headed directly to Sears.ca.  I love shopping online.....from the comfort of my own home! Having had Kitchen Aid appliances previously, and being so very pleased with them, I knew exactly what I was looking for with my dimensions in front of me.  

A sleek smooth top, slide-in convection range, with a warming drawer.....can't wait to get cooking and baking with this!




And, because Kitchen Aid was having a promotion, I qualified for a free Kitchen Aid Artisan mixer as a bonus....am so thrilled!!

I picked out this very streamlined and functional Kitchen Aid French Door Refrigerator with a bottom mount freezer....




And the best part is that Sears will deliver them and my contractor will install the appliances.....while I am sitting on a beach in Mexico!!  Can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment