Tuesday 12 February 2013

It is the middle of February and I don't know about you, but I am yearning for some warm weather, flowers in the garden and a lawn of green grass.  Winter is long on the prairies and we tend to hibernate  until the milder temperatures of spring beckon us outside. So during this hibernation, it is so important to make our inside environments as comfortable and pleasing as possible.

While thinking about this, I stumbled across this quote that really put everything into perspective for me.  Of course we can adorn our environments with all sorts of pretty things that we think will make us happy, but at the end of the day isn't it more about the people we surround ourselves with.



Share your home with those whom you love.  I think that makes a house into a happy home!

No comments:

Post a Comment