Friday 15 February 2013

As I approach the weekend, after having had a challenging week..... with sick children, delays in house matters, personal disappointments, among other things....I find myself becoming philosophical.  Determined to not let these setbacks get the better of me and with the same kindness I show others, I am allowing myself to be kind to me.  It is alright, I tell myself, to just be and accept what comes my way.  Everything happens for a reason...even if we don't understand why at the time.  
It will become a lesson learned.

Despite setbacks, we all have things that we can be grateful for each and everyday. And most of the time, they aren't things....they are people, experiences, memories and things that money can't buy.  I think this saying sums it up.




Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment