Thursday 28 February 2013

Tomorrow is the big day....possession day!  Can't wait to feel the keys to my new house in my hand.  I am feeling so very blessed as my contractor has made the time to meet me at the house tomorrow and is prepared to get started this weekend!  How lucky am I!  I think he is just as excited about this project as I am and I hope that through this blog I can show you just how fabulous the quality of his work is.  It is going to be so rewarding to see a transformation like this...the collaboration of ideas and labour to a common goal of repurposing a space to fit function and design.

This process can be intimidating and overwhelming however.  I received news today that almost robbed me of my feelings of conviction and courage.  However, what am I teaching my children by giving into that?  I can't....so with the support of those that I am so blessed to have around me and feeling their love and encouragement I am forging ahead.  




Oh yes, I can take so much more!!  We all can...we just need to find the courage to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment