Thursday 30 January 2014

Shades of White

Clean and fresh....white dishes organized, stacked and ready for to be used for the next meal.
Not only does it make it easy for family, kids and friends to find appropriate dishes but also helps to keep an orderly kitchen.




These white dishes are from Ikea.....I love the subtle scalloped detail on these plates as it adds an element of grace without being too feminine.  




And I found these terrific little bowls from Indigo which are the perfect size for serving condiments, nuts, candies, pickles and little snacks.


I'd love to add more white dishes of various shapes and sizes to my collection.  It is fun to explore and I am always on the look out for bowls, platters and serving plates in various shades of white!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment