Tuesday 4 February 2014

Benches are such a versatile piece of furniture.  They can be used for extra seating, for holding bags, purses or backpacks, a place to perch while putting on footwear, a place to put your feet up……the purposes are endless.  

Today while perusing through Homesense, I found this fabulous rattan bench that included an upholstered cushion to top it off.




It fits into the living room beautifully and provides that extra seating that I was looking for.  As a lover of beachy and coastal decor, anything rattan really appeals to me.  It brings a casual elegance to a space. 


I found another really terrific bench at the newly opened Target in my neighbourhood.  It sits pretty in this corner of my dining room.  The colours work perfectly with the artwork hung above and also provides extra seating when needed.  




Upon coming home from school, my daughter asked me exactly how many benches we now have in the house.  We have 5…..I suppose that is enough!!




No comments:

Post a Comment