Monday 3 June 2013

The first week of June.  My kids are writing exams and it is time to eat well, exercise, drink plenty of water and ensure we are getting enough sleep.  It is also time to prepare for summer sundresses, swimsuits and shorts....maybe not in that order! I am always looking for new and interesting ways for my kids to drink water.  Keeping ourselves hydrated and replenishing particularly after exercise or activity is one of the best things we can do for ourselves.

Try this recipe for water.  I keep it in a glass carafe in my fridge.  Very refreshing and it helps to flush out toxins and maintain a flat belly!



Detox Water: 2 lemons sliced, 1/2 cucumber sliced, a few mint leaves and 3 quarts of water.  Infused it creates a natural detox helping to flush impurities out of your system and also helps the immune system against illness.  Simple yet so powerful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment