Wednesday 26 June 2013

Believe it or not but my kitchen sink, which is under mounted, actually separated from the counter top and fell out!  This was part of the kitchen that I hadn't renovated but apparently it hadn't been properly attached to the countertop with clips or bracing so the silicone just couldn't do the job on its own.  Unfortunately though it meant that not only did I have to have someone come in to properly secure the sink but the guts of the plumbing all had to be replaced as well.  So, being one not to dwell on the negative aspects of the situation, I decided to take the opportunity to replace the kitchen faucet to something spectacular!




I am just so pleased with this beauty.  It compliments the stainless appliances I introduced to kitchen and looks so professional yet is so very functional.  It completely elevates the whole feeling of the kitchen while at the same time proves to be so useful!  By the way, in the background is my new Caldrea ensemble which can be found at the newly opened Target here! Presented in a stainless steel stand is beautifully scented dish soap, counter top spray cleaner and hand soap. A completely natural blend of essential oils that is so fragrant and completely biodegradable.   So lovely! 


No comments:

Post a Comment