Thursday 6 June 2013

Construction in the basement is moving along and now that it is framed it is easier to imagine what the space will look like when completed. I had the boiler and hot water tank moved to a location that allowed me to design a more functional floor plan.  And in moving the boiler, all of the plumbing was updated as well which actually resulted in the system working much more efficiently.


 






I also had all of the exterior walls spray foamed and they are now being insulated. 
 We will be toasty warm! I am also having many pot lights installed so it will be a nice and bright place to spend time.  Ultimately my goal is for it not to feel like a basement.  Apparently my contractor thinks I will have the best basement in the neighbourhood!





No comments:

Post a Comment