Friday 26 April 2013

Oh my lovely sunroom has become a place for me to not only work, but a bright and cheerful place to read, relax and rejuvenate.  This room sits between the dining room and sunroom so I painted it the same Benjamin Moore Linen which enhances the flow between these rooms.  



I love relaxing on my chaise while reading....


And my desk is situated so that I can look out over my garden....a wonderful place for thought.


And of course, I love adding pretty touches such as treasures from the sea and white tulips...my absolute favourite flower.


The addition of accent pillows brings more comfort and I love these pale pink floral ones that I was lucky enough to find at Indigo. 


A sunny, cheerful and comforting room.  Just yesterday it provided a place for me to have a lovely visit with a dear friend while we shared a lovely glass of chardonnay.  In fact, being that it is friday, I think I will pour myself a glass now and toast the weekend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment