Monday 5 May 2014


Now that spring has finally arrived in the prairies, I am thrilled to continue my outdoor projects around the house.  First on the list……an outdoor eating area!  The space between the house and the garage was already fitted with this flagstone patio which will provide the perfect place to set up the wooden table and benches that I picked up at Ikea.  Now I just have to put them together!!




Next is to find a little niche for the BBQ.  For my boys, nothing beats a homemade BBQ hamburger and when friends are over…..well, the grill will be well used!  This spot between the garage and the large Oak tree will be perfect.




I was able to find more of these flagstones scattered about my yard and had the boys assemble them in this area for the BBQ to sit upon.  On closer examination, I think they are going to have to arrange them in a more level fashion!





My fingers are crossed that the weather will continue to warm up and that this patio area will become a gathering place for my family and friends to enjoy some outdoor time together!





No comments:

Post a Comment