Friday 30 May 2014

I have been working very hard on my outdoor living area.  The table and benches are assembled and fit the space beautifully.  Again, the outdoor table and benches are from my favourite store, Ikea! The market umbrella is from Superstore. I "planted" white geraniums in the garage window box…..they are actually "faux" if you can believe it.  Most people think that they are real.  



My fabulous contractor and his crew used the leftover flagstones to create this space for the BBQ to sit perfectly between the Elm tree and the garage.  It is tucked away perfectly.  My Dad has a little bit of BBQ envy!


The deck is outfitted with the coordinating wooden lounge chairs also from Ikea.  A perfect place to rest in the afternoon with a good book or for quiet nap in the sunshine.


I love the sound of water and picked up this little fountain from Canadian Tire.  The sound of the waterfall is very soothing and if I close my eyes, I feel like I am a million miles away.  Again, faux boxwood and flowers in these containers allow for low maintenance!



Think about ways to create your own outdoor living space in order to fully enjoy your home!

Happy Weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment