Wednesday 24 July 2013

First impressions can have a lasting impact.  The curb appeal of a home can be enhanced by many factors and sometimes it can just be the small touches that make all the difference.

One thing that I always love to do is decorate my front door with a wreath.  I change them seasonally for interest and fun to recognize the holidays!  A square red rose wreath for Valentines, a pastel easter egg wreath for Easter, an apple blossom wreath for spring.....etc.  Tied with a bow of pretty ribbon, or burlap as in this photo below, I think it really makes a statement. 



In this photo, I love the contrast of the matte black front door with the gorgeous hydrangea blooms....and the burlap ribbon just adds that touch of texture and interest.  Who wouldn't want to walk through that front door!!

No comments:

Post a Comment