Wednesday 10 July 2013

Back at the Stuga!  Stuga means "vacation house" in Swedish, which is our family's heritage. It is a gathering place for us all that my parents have created for our family's enjoyment. I am here for most of the summer along with my children who have summer jobs here. My sister and her family will join us for several weeks and my brother and his family will travel from the United States to be with us for a long weekend as well.  



We have had some wonderful times here over the years and created memories that will last forever.  Wonderful family meals, special times on the boat, picnics on the beach......so many memorable experiences.  What makes this all work so well is that we all contribute and do our part.  Having 5 adults and 7 children.....all under one roof...albeit with a bunkie...can have present its challenges.  I must admit that I do take after my father and rather enjoy a clean and tidy environment.  Others in our family....well, not so much.  I am so grateful to have discovered this fabulous product.....Lysol wipes!





In no time at all, I can have the bathrooms and kitchen completely cleaned and disinfected.  It makes life easy and keeps everybody happy....particularly the ladies with 6 men using a toilet! If everybody does a little and contributes in their own way, we are all able to relax and enjoy our time together.  Lysol wipes help me do my part!  They disinfect and leave a fresh and clean scent that lingers. And the best part is that everybody thinks I have cleaned all day....so I get to enjoy extra relaxation time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment