Friday 5 July 2013

Faith

Taking on any renovation project can be quite overwhelming. let alone renovating an entire house!  While the first and second floors are 90% complete, the basement is still a construction zone.  The drywall is up and the next step is taping and sanding which is very dusty and very messy.  So, the kids and I, along with our dog, took off for the lake and I left my contractor in charge.  I am feeling a little nervous about not being on site but I have faith in my contractor and I believe in this project.  

I came across this little quote that helps me remember to believe in my abilities and the choices I have made with respect to this project.  So far, everything has evolved exactly the way I had envisioned and I am confidant that the basement will be no different.  


No comments:

Post a Comment