Wednesday 23 January 2013




Well, I have bought my 10th house! About to embark on a renovation from top to bottom....inside and outside.  It will become home to my 3 children, myself and our yellow labrador, Tanner.  It is located in an older leafy neighbourhood in Winnipeg which is my hometown.  I have returned after being away for several years and quite happy to be back on the prairies.  As the saying goes, you can take the girl from the west, but you can't take the west from the girl.  Not only am I motivated to make this house beautiful and highly functional, but will do so on a budget supporting local businesses in the process.  Looking forward to the journey!

1 comment:

  1. Becky pointed out your blog to me. Can't wait to see what you do. We are starting our major renovation on our "forever house" in about 8 weeks. Love that you are blogging about yours!

    ReplyDelete