Thursday 4 June 2015


Closet Organization


Now that we are enjoying milder weather, it is time to bring out my spring and summer wardrobe.  I decided to replace all of my hangers with these velvet lined ones I found at Superstore and Dollarama.  Not only do the pieces stay on the hangers - no more slipping off - I can also fit so much more in my closet.  I also love the clean and uniform look it provides which also makes it easier to choose my outfits!





I was fortunate to already have shelving installed in my closet which made it easy to organize my shoes.  Having them all lined up in categories - day pumps, flats, and evening shoes - again makes it easy to find exactly what I am looking for.





And finally jewellery!  I have this organizer that I found at Home Sense hanging on the inside of my closet door and it makes finding the perfect necklace, bracelets or earrings a breeze.




Being organized makes my life so much easier as it allows me the time to enjoy the things that I really love to do - spending time creating memories with those I love.  

No comments:

Post a Comment