Monday 1 June 2015

Anthropologie is one of my favourite stores.  I am so happy that we now have one in Winnipeg conveniently located in Polo Park.  Visiting the store is more of an artistic experience than a shopping adventure.  I love to linger and admire each vignette and display.  From the lovely selection of books, to the beautiful accessories, housewares and candles, linens, lotions and soaps to the beautiful clothing....there is so much to soak in!

Here are a few treasure that I found today.....


''


A beautiful pomegranate and tarragon scented candle in a beautiful pink glass jar...
Royal Apothic 22 flowers scented protecting day hand creme with SPF....
Smiths Rosebud Salve - a staple in our house....
A beautiful seaside inspired barrette with shells and starfish...
And Screen Cleansing cloths!!

I can't wait for my next visit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment